Munay-Ki and Shamanic Training
What is Munay-Ki?
Munay-Ki are a set of Rites passed on from the Wisdomkeepers of Peru – the Q’ero Shamans and Mystics of the Andes, who are the last living descendants of the INKA. With these rites, you will be able to heal yourself and others, as well as increase your intuitive and spiritual abilities.
During this time of great change on the planet, the Q’ero have generously shared their knowledge of ancient spiritual practices to help humanity attain a new level of consciousness.
Munay-Ki and Medicine Wheel Class
During this transformative 4-Part training course, you will be able to:
- Understand and work with your Luminous Energy Field (LEF) for optimal health and balance
- Be able to journey and work “in-between” multidimensional worlds (upper, middle, lower) seamlessly
- Utilize the tools of the shaman/mystic, such as animal totems, plant and crystal allies to heal and support us in everyday life
- Begin to step into your power as a healer, gain confidence in your intuitive skills
- Learn to initiate Sacred Ceremonies, Despacho Offerings and your own Sacred Altar
- Build your own Mesa, or personal power medicine bundle
- Receive Munay-Ki Rites, which include the Healer’s Rite, Seer’s Rite, Earthkeeper Rite and more
- Practical tools to identify and transform emotional wounds, painful stories and traumas that hold us back from our highest potential
- Discover advanced shamanic techniques such as Soul Retrieval and Energic Tracking for healing
- Access to private Facebook community to share experiences and deepen knowledge with other participants in a supportive, like-minded community
Dates for the course:
Part 1: Feb. 28th - 29th, 2020
Part 2: April 3rd - 4th, 2020
Part 3: May 1st - 2nd, 2020
Part 4: June 12th - 13th, 2020
Weekend Schedule: Friday (6pm to 9:30pm), Saturday (10am to 6:30pm – with fire ceremony afterwards)*
Cost: $350 per weekend ($50 deposit is required to confirm your spot.)
10% discount available for upfront payment to all four portions.
*Limited spots are available. A commitment of all four parts in sequential order is required to complete the course.
Instructed by Alice (Shen-Yin) Soo.
Alice (Shen-Yin) Soon has been initiated through the sacred lineage of the Q’ero and Andean Masters of Peru, as well as the Mystery School Practices of the Egyptian pantheon through Nicki Scully. She has spent nearly a decade studying various spiritual modalities and practices including Buddhism, meditation, plant medicine and crystal healing.